Blogging again...

Hello! And welcome to my blog!
This is my second attempt at blogging I had one a couple of years ago but like many things on the internet it got lost and got deleted, so I thought why not give it another go!
This blog is really a bit of everything I absolutely love Fashion and Beauty I have a huge passion for photography (I'm studying it at university) I love movies and life so I really will be writing about a mix of things! a little bit for everyone!
I really hope you enjoy my blog it may be a little random at times but that's what I love. Everything! 
I love reading beauty blogs and watching YouTube videos, there so inspirational to me. they gave me a little more of a push to start blogging again, but choosing one category was too hard for me so I decided to mix it up a little. 
I don't pretend that I know everything about beauty or fashion because well I don't, I've never learnt any of this from a course it really is trial and error and what I believe works for me personally.
I hope you enjoy! 
Love Kat

8 comments:

  1. Ahh, welcome to blogger! :)
    We could follow each other maybe? Let me know! :)

    http://krittika-barua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :). I'm still in the early stages ha!

    Yeah totally that's a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting a blog is an achievement itself! New to blogger as well! :)

    But I can't see the 'join the site' option in your blog? :/
    I'll be joining bloglovin' in a few minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I see :), It's nice to meet someone who else is new too :)

    I've just added it now, figured it out eventually.
    that's cool, I recently joined bloglovin too :), I got the badges on my blog i'll add you on there too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I'll add you the moment I get confirmed! :)
    Followed you on twitter btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great thank you :)
    I'll follow you on twitter too, my twitter account isn't much to do with my blog ha its a little random...with barley any followers ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! I look forward to your posts :P

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou very much :)! I'm excited to be doing it!

    Checked out your blog its fab! You got a new follower :P

    ReplyDelete