Monday, 8 April 2013

Revlon Photoready perfecting primer

I always swear by using primers underneath make-up I think it makes the make-up last longer and look so much nicer on the skin, I was getting tired with my GOSH primer which I've been using for about a year now it comes in a gel form with a pump, after a while the gel seemed to 'go off'' when it came to applying it on the face it seemed to roll over the skin and not do much of anything.

I am the sort of person which lets make-up run out and then repurchase something different unless I really like the product. Anyway I decided to try the Revlon Photoready perfecting primer, I've only been using it for about two weeks so fingers crossed for further down the line!


I love Revlon products and I've been wanting to use it for so long now, I finally decided to give it a go! the product comes in a 27 ml glass pump, its very creamy and light, it goes onto the skin just like a face cream. I usually apply this with my fingers just out of habit and what I think works best for me. This product can be used on its own or as a base for make-up (obviously) personally I wouldn't use it on its own as it does feel a little odd on the skin but applied with make-up its fab! I find for me it does make my foundation glide on easier and smoother, it does minimise my pores which really transforms how my foundation looks on my skin.

I really do like this product and would recommend it to anyone, its £11.99 and available in Boots and Superdrug its such an affordable price in comparison to other face primers!

Have you used any face primers which challenge this product you can recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment