Birthday Presents

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry its been a while since my last post. I've had a fairly busy week and didn't really know where to begin but I think I can get into the swing of it and post more regularly.

It was my birthday last Saturday, I had such a lovely day, I saw my family through the day and fitted in some shopping in-between and then went out for a meal at my favourite restaurant in the evening which was a lovely way to end my day, I thought I would show you some of the things I for my birthday. There wasn't too much I really wanted this year so I opted for money mainly so I could pick bits and bobs I may want later.
 I haven't brought it all back to uni with me, but I'll show you what I have got!
These are the things I managed to bring back to uni with me, I got bought endless amounts of chocolate so naturally to stop myself from over indulging I left a lot of it back at home ha. I also got a blender which I am so happy with because I am going through a major smoothie phase at the moment! and it will be perfect for summer time (smoothie's in the summer are amazing) I also got the MAC makeover which I mentioned in my birthday wishlist Here I had to book this for a few weeks time as I am still at uni and they weren't able to book me in for the day I was home I really look forward to it and you can expect a review and a mention of the products I purchased from it too! I am hoping to review some of the beauty products I got for my birthday once I get a bit of use out of them! There are a few items I have ordered from some money I was given which I'm really excited about and I'll update you with those soon!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and got some kind of idea of the things I like. And I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Love Kat x

3 comments:

  1. Your handbag is lovely! Please do a review of the Real Technique brushes once you've used them as I'm debating whether to buy them or not :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you I do love it :). Yeah of course I plan too :), I reviewed some of their other brushes if you haven't tried them either I'll link it below :)

      here http://l1ttlemiss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/real-techniques-brushes-hello-ladies.html

      x

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes they are gorgeous :)

    www.evehari.com

    ReplyDelete