Sunday, 19 May 2013

Clothing Haul

Hey Ladies! I hope your all well!
I decided to pull together all the clothes I've bought over the last two months roughly, there is quite a bit I really shouldn't have been spending so much money but I felt my summer wardrobe was looking a little sorry for itself. And to be honest shopping always makes me feel better if I have been down. I apologise now for the not so great photos the lighting in my room at uni as terrible! but I wanted to show you my new items :).


Ok so there's some of the stuff I brought, I haven't worn much of it as I wanted to post about them first, I'm planning on doing some OOTD posts so I can show you how they look on and get a better idea of them, I always find it hard seeing how something really looks when its just laid flat.
 I really am happy with my buys and cant wait to wear them! I do have a couple more items to arrive which I ordered from my birthday money so its not so much of a sting to my purse but I'll be sure to update you all!

What items have you brought recently for the summer? What are your key pieces?

Love Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment