Fitness Etc...

Ok so I thought I might post something a little different today, I love fitness and healthy eating but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't lazy, and say I eat healthy everyday, the truth is as much as I love to work out, I do get lazy and I have a major sweet tooth!

I was reading through some fitness/lifestyle blogs the other night and I found this Core workout circuit which I am going to give a go. I am currently doing the 30day shred by Jillian Michaels (I'm on day 27, Nearly finished) and as much as I love it, I've cheated and eaten fairly badly! It was my birthday the other week and I ate pretty bad for about four days, and I know the results aren't going to be as good as they should be and not what I had hoped. so as well as stepping it up at the gym and doing the shred I am going to have a go at this Core workout. 

A lot of people may say its too much and I need to let my body rest and I will, I believe I know a fair amount about healthy living and exercise I just don't necessarily follow my own guidance, but then again who does? I struggle with my weight a lot personally and my appearance is something I care about more than I should, but it is something I care about and I am trying to get myself out of the rut of snacking on unhealthy food, like many people I want to look good for summer and I did start fairly early so hopefully I can work it all to my advantage.

That was my little update and something a little different to what I have been posting about recently, I hope the core workout helps some of you. 

What are you doing to keep fit at the moment? What are your fitness tips?  
Love Kat x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this sounds like intense work but it will be worth it :) I'm trying to tone up at the moment so I find posts like this really motivating!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it kind of it but I really need to step it up a notch summers so close now! I'm glad you found this motivating :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this sounds intense! There are loads of good workout circuits on Pinterest and youtube! You have inspired me to stop being so lazy!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really! I'll have to check them out! I find pinterest a little confusing but the confusion will be worth it I think ha! I'm glad this has inspired you!

      xx

      Delete
  3. i'm so plzd i found your blog, im doing the 30 day squat challange ive just had a baby, my new blog link is http://amyuniquebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ if you want to take a look, im now a follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's really nice of you :). I wanted to do the 30day squat challenge but it scared me ha! Congratulations on your baby :). Thank you for following, I'm not following you too

      xx

      Delete