Monday, 6 May 2013

FOTN- Face of the Night

Hello Ladies! I hope your all having a fabulous Bank holiday weekend! I thought i would do a post of Face of the Night, its a little late but here we go!
The other night it was my Summer ball, It was absolutely amazing I had such a good night and I drank far too much than I should have, but despite that I had such a  great night and really enjoyed myself. I am a little behind on posting this as my boyfriend came and visited me the weekend. Anyway thought I would do an Face of the Night to show you all what I did for my make-up, I was going to include an Outfit of the Night but honestly my self esteem from the photos of the night is pretty damn low, so I'll show you roughly what I looked like, and which products I used. 

I apologise for the yellowness of the photo it was taken with my iPhone in my Uni room which lighting I absolutely terrible!
Base- Garnier Essentials hydrating day cream
Bourjois Healthy mix Serum
Collection Illuminating touch brightening Concealer
LOreal True match concealer
MUA Brow Pencil Brunette
Eyes- Victoria Jackson 24/7 Sunrise Pallete
Rimmel Glameyes Liquid liner
Loreal infallible Pencil eye liner-Black
MaxFactor Lash extension effect mascara
Maybelline Fit Me Powder
Victoria Jackson Bronzing powder Sunkissed
Colourworks cheek highlighter
MUA Lipgloss -Shade 05

And there we have it my Face of the Night, I apologise for no up close images of my make-up I was running late and needed to get a bit of a move on! Anyway this is my first of these kind of posts, I hope it was insightful to the kind of products I use!


Love Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment