Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Mini Beauty Wishlist

Hello Ladies! I hope your all having a fab week so far! I thought I would show you a few of the beauty things I've been yearning over recently, some for quite a while now too! It's only a few bits and bobs but things I'm getting impatient for too!
Benefit Fake-up- here
 I've been wanting this since it was released, but was a little reluctant to separate from my money, but after seeing so many reviews I just don't think I can resist for much longer, this concealer is meant to be perfect for under the eyes, particularly if you are prone to creasing which I am so I'm dying to get my hands on it! I just need my bank to be happy about that decision!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Here
I don't actually own any Urban Decay products and I've been wanting to get the Naked palettes for so long but they are just so expensive (Plus I have just ordered the MUA palettes which are supposed to be dupes)  however this little palette is only £20 for six shadows of the same size and the other Naked palettes, also they are all matte colours which is great for me as I am more of a matter shadow gal, its my birthday on Saturday and I'm hoping with my birthday money to treat myself to this little Gem. 

Urban Decay OZ The Great And Powerful Theodora Palette- Here
I am so so glad they bought this palette out for all us beauty lovers (and film lovers) When I went to see Oz The Great and Powerful at the cinema I was just sat thinking I wish I could have make-up like that (looking at Mila Kunis) And low and behold they released this palette I was so excited when I saw this released I just need to get my little paws on it!What's even better about this is that inside the palette there is a guide to show you how to apply the make-up which is pretty nifty!

Soap and Glory Lipstick Pom Pom- Here
I've been walking past this lipstick for a while in store and stopping myself from buying it because I've brought a few lip products recently, so I shouldn't really be spending more money on it! However I really want this lipstick its gorgeous Pinky/berry colour and will look fabulous during the day or at night its pretty versatile. I'm not a huge lover of very pinky shades in lipsticks as I don't think they suit me well, but this is quite muted and a bit berry like in colour so i think this will be perfect and will look great when I have a bit of tan over summer! 

So there we have it my mini beauty wishlist! Its only a few things as each product is fairly pricey, I tend to stick to drugstore/highstreet make-up but I really cant resist these babies much longer!

What products are on your beauty wishlists at the moment?

Love Kat x

2 comments:

  1. love your blog!!

    would be so grateful if you could check mine out too

    rosesandcoses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Urban Decay palettes, I use my Naked palette daily!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete