Sunday, 23 June 2013

Maybelline Babylips | Coming to the UK

Hello Ladies this is a very quick and unplanned post! I was just browsing through the Boots website (no surprise there) and I saw this lovely little surprise! The Maybelline baby lips are coming to the UK! 
I have been waiting for this for so long now! I have seen so many beauty bloggers from the US and some lucky ladies in the UK using these! I haven't managed to find a release date as yet but you can sign up to be notified when they arrive here!

Are you as excited as I am for these beauties to arrive?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Baby lips for ages didn't know they were out yet! :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be soon! I'm so excited been waiting for ages!

      xx

      Delete