Sunday, 23 June 2013

OOTD | Wedding Guest

Hello Ladies! I would first like to apologise for the silence on my blog of late, I will be honest I've been under so much stress recently with just life in general that's I haven't had the heart to blog.

 However on friday I decided to put on a brave face and an actual outfit which didn't include my jammies and attend a wedding, It was a lovely ceremony, the bride looked lovely in a simple slim line dress and the groom (who is one of my dads friends) wore his number ones as he is in the RAF this I may just add is probably one of my life long dreams, probably a little odd but some things you cant help.

Before we get to the outfit, excuse the quality of the images they were taken on my iPhone and I'm not too keen on having my photo taken so bare with me ha!
Ok so when it came to choosing my outfit I was so stuck! I wanted something new to wear but haven't really got the expenses to go all out. so I bought just one new piece, My cream peplum top is from River Island (sale) As some of you may know I absolutely love New Look it is by far my most favourite shop ever!!! So my midi skirt is from New Look here I love this skirt so much it reminds me so much of Great Gatsby inspired trends so I just had to have it! My bag which I think is still available just in a slightly different style. And my shoes of course are from New Look as well which I got for my birthday back in may, they are now on sale Here, so sizes are a bit limited but they are available in Tan also.

The photos were initially taken to send to my boyfriend as he wasn't able to attend the wedding with me as he had to work and as I said before I didn't really intend to blog about it (hence the no close ups and iPhone use) but I just really love the outfit!

I Hope you enjoyed this post! I have an abundance of photographs I did a few weeks a go so I hope to get writing and posting more often!

4 comments:

  1. you look really lovely in this white peplum top! sweet aztec prints on your skirt as well <3

    Check out my new all-black outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely hun :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair it's gorgeous!!

    Taylor xxx

    www.beautytelltales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete