Beauty Haul

Hello Ladies! I have a beauty haul for you today, I've been meaning to post this for a good few weeks now, I just haven't gotten around to it. I have since getting these products purchased a few more which I will be posting about soon separately. I will be honest I would have done them together but I have been super lazy and couldn't be bothered to re-photograph them all again!

Botanics Hydrating Night Cream - I had heard a lot about the Botanics range and was curious to give this night cream a go as I was actually using my day cream for night time as well. 

Garnier Caffine Anti-dark Circles eye roll on 02 Fair - This has been on my list for so long that I finally caved when it was on offer and Oh Boy am I glad a I did I love this Roll on so much! Blog post coming soon!

Revlon Lipbutter in Wild Watermelon - I only now own two of the Revlon Lipbutters (Shock Horror I know) I just love having a range of different lip products. I've wanted this shade for so long as its such a pretty colour for summer and I am so happy I finally did!

Revlon Ultimate Suade  lipstick in Solcialite - I picked this up weeks a go when I was in Boots as they had money off after they were just released, I haven't used it a whole lot as yet I like it so far but I do think I need to get another shade before I can make my mind up completely on them though. 

Seventeen mirror shine Lipstick in Belle - I picked this lipstick up as I wanted something very neutral and creamy which was under £5 and this ticked all the boxes its such a beautiful "Your lips but better" colour.

Heart Shaped Bowl - This is from Wilkinson's and was about 90p as it had money off I wanted something cute I could move my earrings into as I have too many! and the pot I was currently using was overflowing. this looks gorgeous on my dressing table and I can see all my pretty earrings.

Soap & Glory SPF 25 Facial Moisturiser - I have been looking for a moisturiser with SPF which doesn't make my skin greasy or breakout for a long, long time! I finally took the plunge and decided to try this little lady out! So far I like it and no horrible breakouts post sun!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - This is something I've been wanting to try since it was released I finally decided to get it after getting over the whole 'You only need one foundation' thing I've been going through since I started wearing make-up! I'm not 100% on how I feel about this at the moment as its different, I usually go for fuller coverage foundations.

Rimmel Apocalips lip Lacquer in Big Bang - I love these babies so much! They are just amazing! I own two as I'm not the biggest fan of the colour range  but the formula and the idea behind them is fantastic! and I really needed this Vintagey classic red in my make-up bag to glam things up.

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Greenberry - My little collection of these Gelly polishes is growing! I love them so much! they're possibly my favourite and this colour is so stunning on the nails especially with a tan!

 L'oreal caresse lipstick in Dating Coral - Oh my god it's love! I cant describe my love for this lipstick! I need them in more colours I'm so glad I picked this colour too it's Gorgeous! I wish they were slightly cheaper being a student I'm out of cash a lot ha.

Ok ladies so there we go this is some of what I bought recently. Probably more lip products than I'll ever need for the summer but I cant help myself there my weakness!

What are your purchases for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment