Monday, 22 July 2013

Beauty Wishlist


Hello Lovlies! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and been enjoying the sun! I had a fab weekend, I hadn't seen my boyfriend in a few weeks but he was able to come home so we spent some quality time together (always important) and we also went to the cinema to see Pacific Rim which was amazing! But naturally I fell a little behind with my posting!
 I thought I would do a more updated beauty wishlist! There are a couple of things from my last post which I still am lusting over and haven't managed to get so they are included in this up to date one!

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick - I've wanted one of these for so long now and I am determined to get one sometime soon! they look absolutely beautiful on and personally who can hate the packaging? It's amazing!

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers- I've been trying to get perfect curls for a long time and it seems heated rollers are the way forward so therefore these babies are on my list, I need these in my life. If I'm honest I would also love the Encode Totem Styler hair tong as well to add to my ever growing collection of hair curlers!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - This was on my last Wishlist and I cant believe I haven't bought it yet! I love neutral, matte eye shadows so this would be perfect for me, This will come my way soon I am sure of it!

Benefit Fake up Concealer - This was also on my last wishlist. I think it would be perfect as apparently its very light and causes minimal creasing on the under-eye area, I think this would work well for me and I really need it! It may be something my boots point goes towards!

What is on your beauty wishlists?

1 comment: