Saturday, 13 July 2013

Latest in Beauty Box | July

Hello Ladies! I hope your enjoying your summers! I've had such a busy week! I had a couple of my friends come down for a few days which was fab to see them we spent the days down the beach bronzing ourselves. So naturally my blog has been a little bare lately! But never fear I'm back on the old bloggle! And I thought I would share with you a little gem I've recently found! So without rambling too much.

I stumbled across a website called Latest In Beauty recently, this is a website which offers a varied range of samples for you to try for free or for little cost. the website offers two different options for you to choose from. The "Little Beauty Box" which allows you to choose three samples, one of which can be a "mystery sample" in which they send you something you haven't chosen who doesn't love a little surprise eh? And they also offer the "Luxury samples" where you can choose from as selection of samples which you pay a small amount for, and pretty much make up your own little beauty box.

When you sign up to Little Beauty Box you just fill in a questionnaire and answer some questions about yourself, such as what type of skincare you have etc... I guess this is so that they then know what type of beauty products you would be interested in. So when I placed my order I went to choose my three samples I would like to try out, they have a range of different products which you can try from high end to drugstore, its laid out so that you have a 1, 2, 3 selection, so for instance your first sample you'll have a range to choose from and then for your second you have a different selection. 
 For my order I chose Tresemme split remedy this comes in 3 sachets a Shampoo, Conditioner and a Leave in treatment. I wanted to try this as my hair is in horrendous conditions at the moment to much beach and sun I think and then of course there's the heat styling as well so I thought I would give this a go and see if its worth a full purchase. For my second choice I opted for the "mystery Sample" as I wasn't sure on which of the samples to choose so my mystery sample is the Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner which come in little 10ml tubes. And finally for my third sample I chose the Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate, I've wanted to try Liz Earle products for so long but haven't quite had the funds to stretch so I'm looking forward to trying this.

So when it came to actually placing my order I was a little surprised as I thought it was completely free that you need to pay a small price. once you've filled in your delivery details, there's a space for you to enter a special code which you get by sending a text message to the number provided, the text cost £1.50 plus one standard network charge, which isn't too bad for what your getting I don't think, These boxes are available every 30days so you can place another order once those days are up. They also offer "LIB Collections" boxes which are just like the Beauty boxes, but with this you can see what you get in each box and they change them up every now and again, so there are plenty to choose from.

I cant wait to try one of the LIB Collections boxes and I cant wait to try some of the luxury samples they have to offer too!

What do you think of the Latest in Beauty Boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment