Macro Photography | Flowers

Hello Ladies, I thought I would do something I have never done before on my blog. I thought it would make a nice change from the usual. As some of you may know I am a photography student. So therefore I take photographs... Who knew right? Anyway I decided I would post some of my work to show you what I see and perceive as beautiful. I don't follow any type of photography I photograph what I like as I'm interested in a wide range of styles. The other day I decided to take to my garden and photograph the flowers my dad planted and let flourish, I quite like macro photography and as an extension of that abstract images so that is the point in some of them.

Ok so they're my most recent photographs I've taken, If you like them and you would like to see some more of my work then you can go over to my Tumblr and see some more. 

 Before I go I'm not 100% sure on how often I will be posting over the next two weeks as my boyfriend has finally been given two weeks leave and after not seeing him for a month I will be with him quite a lot and may not fit in much blogging, but I will do my best and I have managed to plan some posts, so hopefully this little corner of the internet wont be too quiet.



2 comments:

  1. Your photography is amazing! All of the photos are stunning :)
    Elise Dopson x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! that's really nice of you :) x

      Delete