The Liebster Award


Hey Dolls! I'm so happy, Over the moon in fact! The lovely Emily at What Em Loves has nominated me for the Liebster Award, So thank you Emily. It's lovely to know that people are reading my blog and I'm not just aimlessly talking to myself over the internet. The Liebster award is an award for blogs with less than 200 followers and who are nominated by other bloggers who have also received the award, it aims to spread the love for other blogs which you think deserve the love.

The Rules:

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you. 
4. You must then pick 11 bloggers, with less than 200 followers, to be nominated.
5. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. You must go to your nominees blogs and notify them that you have nominated them.

Emily has added a rule herself which to leave 11 random facts about yourself which I think is a fab idea! I love reading random facts about fellow bloggers!

11 Random Facts:

1. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, I collect things and watch the films and read the books over and over.
2. My favourite flowers are yellow Lillies.
3. Winter is my favourite season, I love Summer too, but I love being snuggly, wrapped up and of course Christmas.
4. I've had the names of my children picked out since I was 11.
5. I have an obsession with lipstick.
6. I want to be a photographer when I leave university.
7. I have hazel eyes, they always appear brown in pictures.
8. My star sign scarily is very accurate about me. (Taurus)
9. I love reading and writing.
10. If I could physically do it I would bake all day.
11. My favourite colours are Red and Purple.

Emilys Questions for me:

1. What is your favourite season for fashion?
It would have to be Winter, I love the colours and being able to wrapped up and warm. Not to mention I absolutely love wearing boots.

2. Chocolate or Sweet?
This isnt too hard of a choice it would have to be chocolate out of the two, what girl doesn't love chocolate? But I do have a serious weakness for cakes!

3. Is there a beauty rule you preach to but don't practice?
Probably not pulling on your face/eyes. I'm terrible, I pull at my eye area when I'm stressed and can be quite rough with my skin when taking make-up off, I'm convinced I have diamond strength skin.

4. What is your favourite eye cream?
Oo tricky question as I don't actually use eye cream... Bad I know but I am currently saving my boots points for the Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream, its meant to be amazing and the benefits are just what I need.

5. When do you feel most relaxed?
Probably when I'm sat in bed with my hair tied back in my jammies and watching a film usually Harry Potter, them films have something about them which let me wind down.

6. Where is your favourite place to shop?
This is pretty easy for me, Its New Look every time, I love the clothes in there and I can always find something I want, its affordable yet great quality. I love others like Topshop and H&M River Island etc, but I go through phases of not liking there clothes.

7. How many make-up products do you use on a daily basis?
This is a tricky question as it varies to what I'm doing on the day. But I'd probably say around 6 products. Foundation, Concealer, Eye liner, Powder, Mascara and Eyebrow pencil.

8. What are your favourite type of blog posts to read?
This is tricky as I like to read lots of different posts. Probably Beauty hauls, Random facts lifestyle posts.

9. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name is actually a nickname my brother gave me when we were younger, Littlemiss is the name of a character from a film we loved. I've considered altering it slightly as it doesn't reflect my blog content.

10. What made you want to start blogging?
I've been reading blogs and watching Youtube videos for so long that in the end I thought yeah I could do that, it was a good way to express what I love and be able to write.

11. Would you rather... Never paint your nails or never wear lipstick/lipgloss
This is actually fairly hard as I love painting my nails especially as it stops me from biting them and they look so pretty. But I love lip products far too much to ever give it up. So I would rather never paint my nails again.

My nominations:

Rachael Elizabeth White
Copper Garden Beauty
Little Miss Lines
Stylingo
Rosie Alexandra
Imleigh Beauty
Beauty Tell Tales

Some of my nominations I couldn't see how many followers you had on GFC so if you have more than 200 I'm sorry :).

My Questions for you:

1. Favourite brand for lip products?
2. High end or High street products?
3. Where is your favourite place to shop?
4. If you were stranded on a desert Island and could only take 3 things, what would you take?
5. If you could use only one high end make-up brand which would it be?
7. Favourite chick flick?
8. Favourite Eye cream?
9. Where would you like to visit most?
10. Who is your style icon?
11. What haircare products do you use?

I look forward to reading your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment