Wednesday, 21 August 2013

The Skincare Tag

Hello Ladies! I hope your enjoying the sunshine if you've got any that is, We all know what English weather is like! Its sunny here in Bournemouth so me and my boyfriend have been for a nice walk along the beach, enjoying the time we have while its still nice here. I saw this tag on Ellis Rose' Blog and thought I would give it a go as I never really do tags.

Before I started blogging I didn't really have much of a skincare routine, I tended to stick to make-up wipes cleanser and the odd spot treatment moisturiser. Since then I've learnt a lot about my skin and what I should and shouldn't be putting onto it.

Describe your skincare in five words...
Affordable, simple, fresh and easy

What is your skin type?
I've never been to see a dermatologist so I really am not 100% its all just guessing, But I think I have Normal/Dehydrated skin, as my skin can get tight, but If I over moisturise at night my skin can feel a little oily. So who knows!

What's your favourite skincare product?
This would probably have to be Garnier Skin Naturals 24hr hydrating day cream. It's a gel like consistency and is so hydrating! and is perfect for under make-up which is always a bonus.

Top Blemish Zapper?
Mmm this would have to be Neutrogena Visibly clear rapid spot treatment. I've been using this for about 2 years now and I really love it, it reduces spot size over night and within a few days viola its gone!

Face wipes yay or nay?
I am a big lover of face wipes. I know lots of people don't use them, but I honestly find them the most effective way of removing make-up and I rarely get breakouts, of course I still cleanse and use toner but I couldn't be without my make-up wipes.

High end skincare or high end make-up?
I'd have to say skincare. I've just started getting into high end skincare but I think its worth the money if your really wanting to look after your skin, much more than make-up. I do always read an abundance of reviews beforehand so I know what I'm buying and whether its worth it or not.

What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
I want to say a warming face mask or even a peel-off mask I think they're just a little odd and I'm not particularly fond of the warming feeling on my skin.

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it?
Of course it would be Bioderma. I've heard so much good stuff about it but it seems pretty hard to get hold of, So I'd have to pick it up and give it a go.

Tell us your top skincare tip?
Always remove your make-up no matter now tired your are. And drink lots of water! you'll be surprised what water can do for your skin and the difference it can make.

I tag all of Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment