Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist


So it is finally September... Who can believe that this year has gone so quick? I mean seriously!
As it is this time of year I thought I would do you a little Autumn Wishlist/Beauty lookbook type of thing. Autumn/Winter is by far my favourite time of year, I love all the clothes the warm colours the rich scented candles and of course Christmas! This will be my first Autumn as a beauty blogger so as expected I have a whole host of products I want to try from brands I haven't tried before and I'm really excited I just have some saving the pennies I need to do first!

Autumn 2013 is full of warm colours rich reds and deep purples, Smokey eyes, sleek liner and bold brows everything I love, and I'm particularly excited to dabble with bold brows as it's not something I've tried before, that means Mac I'm coming for you! Satin skin is very on trend this season! I'm more of a dewy finish but I think I could conform to this, mac satin finish foundation is a favourite for this, however you may notice I have my eye on something else. Much like the summer black liner is back, whether its a sleek thin line or a bold statement, this comes with me all year through its been a statement make-up look for me for a few years now and I'm never letting go! Bold/bushy brows are also back this season, this is something I haven't done before so this should be interesting to try. Blush seems to have taken a back seat this season with it being very minimal if not there at all, as you can see I've included a blush in my wishlist as I really really want it regardless of the trend ha! dare to be different and all.
Right onto my wishlist, I've had my eye on a few of these pieces for a while now some more recent but hopefully if the purse strings allow it I may stretch to some of these beauties.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Metallic Pomegranate
A beautiful Purple/Brown eye shadow perfect colour for Autumn/Winter, As well as being super long lasting.

Revlon Lip butter - Red Velvet
Lighter than a lipstick perfect for during the day, a lovely deep vintagey red.

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
Medium coverage Satin/Dewey finish foundation... It could be love...

MAC lipstick - Russian Red
A Gorgeous Vibrant red lipstick, I've wanted this for so long now, perfect with a simple flick of eye-liner.

MAC Powder Blush - Peachykeen
This is an evening look blush looks fabulous on with a slight shimmer running through it. LOVE it.

Nars Eye Shadow Palette - Fairy's Kiss
This is stunning! ahh I want to scream so many beautiful shades perfect for the upcoming seasons.

MAC Lipstick - Rebel
Who can go without a purple lipstick? this is perfect for this season and will suit so many skin tones.

What are your picks for Autumn/Winter? Any Recommendations?

5 comments:

  1. Great A/W wish list!
    Love the colour of that Revlon lip butter :)
    The NARS palette looks so nice as well. You've set me off now I want to buy them all haha!

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    check out my latest post for the chance to win a soap & glory product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip butter is Gorgeous! I need it:).
      Haha sorry! There's just so many lovely products about this season!

      Will check it out thankyou

      x

      Delete
  2. Love everything in this post! I've been lusting after that NARS palette too :)

    Justine

    www.whatjustinehearts.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!there's just so much to buy this season! that palette is gorgeous isn't it!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love that Nars palette! It's stunning but the actual palette is so small and the eyeshadows are tiny, I don't think it's worth the money even though the shades are lovely

    Feel free to enter my MAC Lipstick giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete