Wednesday, 22 January 2014

TMI | Tag

Hello Ladies! The TMI tag has been popping up all over the place lately, I first saw this on Sophie Rosee blog and on many YouTube channels so I thought I would have a whack at it! nothing like a good tag!

1: What are you wearing? 
Tartan Jammies.
2: Ever been in love? 
Yes once.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yes but it was a long time ago.
4: How tall are you?
I'm 5 ft 2.
5: How much do you weigh? 
I have no idea! I don't own scales... and I don't think I'd answer if I knew :/
6: Any tattoos? 
No but I have a few planned! So excited!
7: Any piercings?
I have 2 in my ears and my belly button.
8: OTP?  
Ooo would have to be Stefan/Damon and Elena from The Vampire Diaries, I still don't know which brother I think she should be with so I'm going to say both ha.
9: Favourite Show?
The Vampire Diaries, New Girl and Game of Thrones.
10: Favourite bands? 
The 1975, The Kooks (still love them)
11: Something you miss?
My family (I'm away at uni most of the time)
12: Favourite song?
Fields of Gold by Sting.
13: How old are you? 
I'm 20.
14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus! Couldn't be more accurate.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Funny, Supportive, and they need to have a back bone.
16: Favourite Quote? 
 A leopard never changes its spots (Mama's always right)
17: Favourite actor? 
This is tricky I love so many... Johnny Depp, Seth Rogan, Leonardo Dicaprio.
18: Favourite colour? 
Red and Navy Blue.
19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Bed erryyytime.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
It depends what I'm doing if I'm washing my hair like 20 minutes if not like 10 I guess.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Again it depends what I'm doing that day probably 30/40 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope.
24: Turn on? 
Chest, back, arms and tattoo's
25: Turn off?
Arrogance and rudeness.
26: The reason I started blogging?
I've always enjoyed reading blogs and watching YouTube so I thought I'd give it a go myself.
27: Fears?
 Fox's and Burning (morbid, sorry!)
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
I don't really remember, probably an argument with a guy.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Urrmmm probably to my mum 2 days ago.
30: Meaning behind your blog name?
It was a nickname my brother gave me from our favourite film as kids.
31: Last book you read?
The Hobbit.
32: The book you’re currently reading? 
Gone Girl.
33: Last show you watched? 
New Girl.
34: Last person you talked to? 
Someone I'm seeing.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Same as above.
37: Place you want to visit? 
EVERYWHERE! Thailand, America, Hawaii, Italy... And so many more places.
38: Last place you were? 
Uni...?
39: Do you have a crush? 
Yes... And Pharrell and Tom Hardy DAMN!
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Monday.
41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't actually know...
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Cherry I think... I don't really eat sweets.
43: What instruments do you play?
I can almost play the piano if that counts.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
Necklaces' and Rings.
45: Last sport you played? 
I presume the gym doesn't count?, so probably rounders.
46: Last song you sang? 
Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing.
47: Favourite chat up line?
Is your father a thief? Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes. Haha pure cheese!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Monday...Unless you count my house mates then literally like 20 minutes ago.
50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Everyone who reads this.

I really enjoyed doing this tag, and I love being nosey so send me your links if you do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment