Sunday, 9 February 2014

60 Random Facts About Me

I've seen this post popping up on blogs for a little while now and wanted to do one as I love reading them. So after a lot of deliberation I thought why the hell not? I'm not going to lie it was hard to narrow this all down, I could have easily gone to 100, but cut it down to 60 so it wasn't too much. Anyway enough rambling.

      1. My full names Katherine, but most people call me Kat.

2. I have hazel eyes.

3. My favourite colours are Red and Purple

4. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I love the books and can watch the films over and over again.

5. My hair is naturally wavy, when I was younger people used to say I looked like a Shirley Temple. And I regret over styling my hair, including dyeing it.

6. I love Athletics, and used to compete, I do enjoy going to the gym too but I'm not going to lie I get lazy. But I'm working on it.

7. I'm scared of fox's, Silly I know but they terrify me.

8. I love all animals especially cats and dogs. I love otters and the way they move through water.

9. I do my very best to avoid horror movies I hate them, my imagination is far to vivid for them. Someone has to stay with me for a few nights after otherwise (Giant baby! I know)

10.  I have an older brother, who I am really close with.

11. Greek food is my favourite. Its so fresh and full of flavour, this probably comes from me loving Greece.

12. I have a nephew who I love more than anything.

13. If I don't pursue photography as a career I would want to be a writer or a book editor and if all else fails I'd like to be a make-up artist. Varied I know!

14. This brings me onto my next point. I'm scared that doing something I love as a job will make me resent it.

15. I seriously considered a career in the Navy and went to interviews.

16. I love reading. When I have my own home I want a room dedicated to books and reading them.

17. I'm a bit of a film geek, and research the heck out of upcoming movies.

18. I used to have a recurring dream when I was young about a prince.

19. My nan is South African. And I often get told I have Eastern facial features.

20. I have high family values, and love my family more than anything. My mum is the most inspirational person I know, and my best friend.

21. I dream of the whole package. The wedding, family, marriage the perfect home and job.

22. I love getting socks for Christmas.

23. I love Drake. But I do love all music.

24. I consider myself somewhat of a feminist. I can't stand it when people tell me women can't do certain things because I'm a girl.

25. I hate being told what to do, and I am extremely stubborn.

26. I love candles and incense. 

27. I want to go travelling, There are so many beautiful places I want to see.

28. I love art, I suck at drawing but I love viewing it. Although some modern art confuses me.

29. I hate the word Moist. Ew.

30. It annoys me that people think because I don't carry my DSLR with me everywhere I go means I'm not passionate about photography.

31. I love old books, their bindings look classic which I love.

32. I love the rain. Often if it’s raining I sit under a shelter to read and listen to the rain fall. Don't get me wrong I love the summer and the heat, but I also love winter.

33. I prefer a night in with a movie and a bottle of wine over a big night out.

34. I own a lot of perfume, and I wear them all.

35. I love Baking, I could bake all day.

36. I get embarrassed quickly.

37. I LOVE CATS!

38. I usually think negatively about things as I think it saves disappointment if something doesn't work out (probably not the best attitude)

39. I'm an extremely private person, and hate people knowing my business.

40. I can watch Friends over and over and I use quotes from it far too often in my life.

41. I hate musicals, I do however love Les Miserables.

42. I can’t stand people with no manners, It never hurts to say please or thank you.

43. I don’t really drink fizzy drinks (only for mixer ;)

44. I've never seen the Notebook, Overly mushy romantic films aren't my thing.

45. Having said that, I like romantic things/gestures, just not too often, bringing me flowers will make me the happiest girl in the world. (Lillies are my favourite flowers)

46. I absolutely love New Girl and Vampire Diaries, They are my favourite TV programmes. I wish I had Zooey Deschanels hair or just could be her in general!!! Her and Nina Dobrev are two of the most beautiful women ever!

47. I really like cheesy presents for valentines day rather than something extravagant.

48. I can't wait to have my own place and decorate, my mum say's I am permanently "nesting"

49. I love Marilyn Monroe!

50. I love everything about the twenties, thirties and forties.

51. I love history! And wish I studied it at A-Level.

52. My favourite time of day is bed time! I love my bed so much! I love to be comfy! As soon as I get home I get into my jammies and a baggy top and tie my hair out of my face.

53. When I was younger my brother nicknamed me Little Miss after a character from a film we loved called Bicentennial Man, This is here my blog name came from.

54. My mum has always called me Chicken since I can remember.

55. I'm 5ft 2inches tall

56. I hate it when people sneeze or cough around me.

57. A compliment means the world to me.

58. I've never had "lots" of friends, I've always had a few close friends.

59. I'm very shy until you get to know me.

60. I'm quite happy to be by myself.

I hope you enjoyed this post! As I said above I love reading these posts so link yours down below if you've done one.

No comments:

Post a Comment