Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Nicole x Missguided | Top picks & Wishlist

When I heard Nicole Scherzinger was collaborating with Missguided I couldn't be happier, I love Nicole's style, not only is she gorgeous herself but she is the embodiment of beauty and sophistication even when she dresses down she looks fabulous! So yes... I was pretty excited when she collaborated with Missguided as I love their clothes and the style is always bang on trend! Given the release of the collection in the last couple of days! typically I've been under huge deadline with uni and the things I am coveting have sold out in my size *sobs* but none the less I thought I would put together a kind of wishlist (As I intend to buy) and my top picks of the gorgeous collection, which is super sophisticated and clean which something I particularly love in fashion at the moment!
Straight to the top of my wishlist is this Gorgeous! white dress with cut out detail on the thigh, I really fell in love with this I was watching the add and had to pause it and just stare at the stunning dress, this will be perfect for a night out in the summer time with a tan I could see this being worn so much I Want want want this!
Now I don't actually own a jumpsuit and I've wanted to for so long now I just can never find the perfect one, This one is particularly nice with the figure hugging fabric it looks super flattering and it something I really want in my wardrobe, there is another on the website with a plunging neck line which looks stunning but it isn't something I could pull off being slightly bigger in the chest, this with the mesh across the chest looks like it could work nicely but something I may have to order and try on I think.
I love the simplicity of this dress, its gorgeous! I think this would look great dressed up and down with some converse and a jacket thrown over the top.
Maybe a little too warm for when summer eventually comes around (fingers crossed) but these faux leather leggings are fabulous they have detailing on the knees which adds a little something more to them, and they look great with the black crop top, a perfect outfit!
And finally, how gorgeous is this black dress? I think this looks very sophisticated in figure hugging fabric, with cut-out details on the waist which will accentuate your curves, this is so lovely definitely in my top 3 at least!

They're my favourites of the new collection so far! they're absolutely amazing and the prices range from £15.00 - £50.00 which I think is quite reasonable for what your getting, especially as some celebrity collaborations whit other stores have been astronomical value and honestly not as nice as this particular offering. The white dress at the top is definitely on top of my wishlist for sure! What do you think of the new collection? any favourite pieces? 




Images from Missguided website


No comments:

Post a Comment