Tuesday, 20 May 2014

MAC Paint Point | Review


I've been after a pro long wear paint pot for a while, to be fair I did buy this a little while ago and I'm only just getting round to getting back into blogging, I try and sit down to blog but somehow I just don't always have the heart for it. which is why my blog is a little sparse. 

Anyway... I bought this as I find I crease throughout the day on my eyes which isn't the best look to go for when your having a busy day. I picked up the colour Soft Ochre which Mac describe as a 'yellow beige' shade which I would agree with, it suits my skin tone which I think is perfect as I can wear this as a neutral eye shadow on its own and not look like I'm wearing anything, but mainly I wear this underneath any eye shadow to make sure it stays put during the day. I really do love this and I wear it most days as I find my eyes just cant keep eye shadow looking fabulous all day! I wear this also for nights out as I find it makes the colour of the eye shadows so much more opaque and high in colour which is great if your going for a statement eye.

If you tend to get creasing then I would advise you try this out, it really does work great I find I can get about 8 hours of great looking eye shadow. I don't tend to wear make up for long anyway if I've been out and know I'm not going out again it usually comes off when I get in, I mean who doesn't love a fresh make-up free face eh? but it really is worth the price, and I definitely find that a little goes a long way so you wont be needing to replace it any time soon. They come in so many colours I will definitely be picking up some more shades to add to the collection as they look stunning on the eyes and I really cant fault them. If your in a mac store I suggest giving them a whirl girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment