To cut or not to cut?

Okay so it's coming up to my birthday this week my 21st to be exact (yaaay) anyway, recently I've been feeling like a change in hair is in order, I've had long hair forever! it comes to the bottom of my ribcage whilst down my back which is pretty long, As much as I like it and think it suits me like this I know the ends of my hair probably aren't in the best condition they can be, when I get my hair cut by about an inch I can still see split ends which is not good!

My main reason for wanting to cut it is because recently I've been embracing my natural curl/wave to my hair but because the ends are in such bad condition they don't wave and it looks pretty silly if I'm honest. So I'm thinking its time to change and what's a better time than a significant birthday?

My only hesitance is that I Love Zooey Deschanel's hair too much to want to cut it off. And what if it doesn't suit me? what if I look like a right idiot with short hair? Anyway my point in this post is I need  some advice as to whether it's a good idea, and I thought I would share with you my favourite of the short hair I'm looking at and what I have taken inspiration from.These four are by far my favourite I just hope I can make up my mind as to what I want.


Which are your favourites? Do you think I should cut my hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment