Friday, 13 June 2014

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | Review

I had been after this concealer forever but was waiting for my current one to finish... Well it finally did and I bit the bullet and got my self matched up. Now of course it being just my luck I was matched to the shade Vanilla which just sells out absolutely everywhere so a few weeks later I took a stroll into my nearest Space NK and said to myself 'If they have it I'm buying it' And they did so I walked out all chipper with my little black bag full of goodness.

First of all I love the packaging it's just so sleek and it looks expensive which as lame as it sounds I love. When pulling out of my make-up bag I feel all happy inside (lame I know) Now when I was getting matched up the lady was very against it being used on blemishes she insisted it was an under-eye concealer, which yeah is great but I wanted a multi use concealer so kind of just ignored that statement. The consistency is really creamy and applies like a dream! like a dream. I was after something with a little more coverage to hide away my blemishes and awaken my sometimes lacklustre skin and this is honestly perfect, I needed something that was creamy and not drying on my skin and I can safely say I chose right.

I usually apply this first to my under eye area (on top of foundation) and use my Real Techniques Setting Brush to blend out and take any excess onto my eye lid and boy does this look incredible! it awakens my eyes and diminishes my under-eye circles, which on early mornings are unsightly. what I like about this is that it doesn't have any shimmery particles which my Rimmel Wake me-up concealer has which I only really noticed when looking at my reflection on the train but even still I don't feel it was the best look and I definitely think this offering from Nars works so much better.

Anyway I then use the doe foot applicator and apply some product onto the back of my hand so that I can use my make-up brush to apply to any blemishes I have on my skin. I do it this way so that I don't get any bacteria into the product risking spreading and just plain nasty contamination of an expensive product. This concealer is definitely medium/full coverage, I'm more of a medium girl but sometimes you get them spots which just need a little more coverage and this is perfect for them, they disappear under this as do my small scars I have and my skin is left looking flawless and blemish free.

If your at all unsure and wonder whether this is at all drying I'm telling you now it is not. I have dry/dehydrated skin and was looking for something which didn't dry my skin out any more and this certainly does the trick its creamy and just damn dream to apply and I recommend it to all of ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment