The Dream Team

As a girl who loves that 'Dewy' glow I'm always after products which will give me just that, I was hesitant to put two glowy products together as I didn't want to look like some sort of glimmering disco ball from the 70's, but I needn't have worried as it just left me with that dewy glow so many of us lust over. I first tried the combination on Valentines day as I wanted to look pweety (who doesn't right?)  anyway onto the products.

To begin my make up I moisturised my face using Garnier Moisture Match for Normal to Dry Skin I then used Mac's Strobe Cream this is a pearlescent liquid which you can use alone or under make-up, when I first tried this I was a little dubious but to my surprise it works wonders, It awakens my skin when I've had a late night or my skin is just having a rather dull day, it's particularly good at waking the skin up after a little too many drinks the night before (but that's just between us girls*Wink* ) Anyway I find this perfect to add a little more glow to my skin when it needs it. I find it great for nights out when I want as beautiful skin as my skin can manage.

The second piece of magic is of course my foundation which as you can see is the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. Review here. I mean what's not to love. Its medium coverage which can be easily built up, its dewy but never over the top and just glides on so beautifully leaving immaculate skin. This duo just gives the most gorgeous looking skin! It's perfect for a night out as you have that healthy glow to your skin without the SPF in the foundation which would cause flashback, of course its great for daytime too if you wake up feeling less than fresh it's just what I need to look more awake than I really am.

I personally have dry/dehydrated skin, if you like me struggle sometimes on them lack lustre days and have a similar skin type to me then don''t fret I cant recommend this duo enough to you! Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment