The Harry Potter Tag

Harry potter tag
I saw this tag on ALittleBoatSailing I love reading her blog and when I saw this Tag pop up and her mention she loved Harry Potter too it made me love it even more! I just had to do it, especially as I'm part way through reading the books again. As I mentioned in my Facts about me post. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd so naturally this tag was right up my street.

1. What is your favourite book?

I love all the books so its hard to just choose one, but I think it might have to be The Deathly Hallows, I loved it when Harry and Dumbledore went back through Voldemorts memories,  It gives more context to the whole story than perhaps some of the others where they were more cryptic.


2. What is your favourite film?

Hands down The Prisoner of Azkaban. I love it because you meet both Lupin and Sirius another insight into what happened before Harry came along. I particularly love how they depicted the werewolves (in my view that's how they should look, not fluffy and cuddly like some) and you got a glimpse of how advanced Harry really is which wasn't really shown in the other previous films. It's definitely my more 'go-to' Harry Potter film, Nostalgia definitely plays a part.

3. What is your least favourite book?

I love all the books so it's hard to choose one which I didn't like, but I think it will have to be The Chamber of Secrets, It wasn't as gripping as the others. The first book was the one which gets you hooked and then the third just steps the whole story up a bit but the second just sort of lacked the pazaz of the other books.


4. What is your least favourite film?

Strangely my least favourite film is the Deathly Hallows. I loved the book so much that the film was just such a disappointment, they missed out so much of the book that sometimes parts of the film just didn't make much sense, I remember being so excited to go and see it at the cinema after reading the book and coming out so disappointed, the scenes I looked forward to from the book just weren't in the film.

5. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?

100% when Dobby and Sirius died! It still gets me every time, whether it be through watching them or reading them. it's just gut wrenching.

6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?

Sirius Black.

7. Who is your favourite character?

This is such a tricky question...It's hard to choose there's so many characters which I love for various reasons. However there is one which I tend to come back to, Luna Lovegood, she is so loyal and brave and incredibly unusual, there has always been something about her that just grabbed me. And Hedwig I mean who didn't love Hers and Harry's relationship. But then there's Ron he's so comedic in the books I always have that weird smile on my face while reading his lines. As you can see it's hard for me narrow it down.


8. Who is your least favourite character?

Bellatrix Lestrange. She killed Sirius Black, what is there to like?

9. What is your least favourite line?

I don't honestly think there is a least favourite line of mine. I may have to steal Amy's and say 'All was well' She's right its the end of something which, certainly in my opinion should keep on going.

10. What would your Patronus be?

I've often thought about this, My names Kat and I have a love an immense love for cats so maybe a cat... or an otter (like Herminones) I love otters.


11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?

The Invisibility cloak.

12. What house would you be in?

I think most people would like to be in Gyffindor, and I think I would want to be too, I like to think I can be brave and daring. But also Ravenclaw who value wit and knowledge and I think I can be both those things and carry the values of both houses. But seeing as you can choose I'd probably still choose Gryffindor.


13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Helena Bonham Carter, She's definitely one of my favourite actress'. Even though I hated her character that's probably one of the things I like most, the way she gets into the character so much that I really don't like them.

14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?

Seeker, In sports I have to be the best and play a key role and seeker is a pretty important role.

15. Were you happy with the ending?

I'm in two minds, I think the ending was a little bit of a disappointment but if they didn't have the shot of them older at the station I know I'd have said "But what happens after the bridge scene" But I also would have liked it to be left more open, you never know if more will come! And I do also think Harry's son's name was a little weak, especially for such a strong series.


16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

Mmm I don't want to be sappy about it. And  it's hard to explain so I'll just say it's my happy place. Full of nostalgia. x

No comments:

Post a Comment