Tuesday, 9 September 2014

August Favourites

Better late than never right? I'm a little behind with my August favourites. I've recently moved into my new student house and have no internet so I've popped round to my boyfriends to borrow his! Without waffling I'll get onto what I've been loving this month, non are really new for me but non the less I've enjoyed all products.

Boujour Healthy mix Serum. I changed up my foundation from my Nars Sheer Glow to this for the summer as it has an SPF which is of course essential! It's lighter in coverage so perfect for the hotter weather we had been having through the summer and great for my minimal make up look I've been sporting.

Nars Radient Creamy Concealer. This is just my love! It's perfect for under the eyes and covering my dark circles which this month has been essential it's also great for covering any blemishes and lasts really well on the skin throughout the day.

Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturiser. I picked this up a couple of months ago to give a test as I love Simples Cleansing face wipes and just the minimal ingredients they use and how they react to my skin. It doesn't give me the most hydration I need but when I've cleansed it works amazingly to give a great base to my make up and quench any thirst without breaking me out. I'm definitely going to try more of their skincare.

Real Techniques Base Shadow brush. This month as well as all summer I've found myself staying in various different places and wanted to carry just one eye brush with me, this is the chosen one. I've been loving using this as it works amazingly to apply a even layer of shadow across the eye lid but also with the tapered tip It's great for blending shadows into the crease. a great all rounder and always used in my daily routine.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. Again this is a multi-use product I've kept in my make up bag all of summer whilst staying in various places. I've loved using this for eye shadow for both day and night it's a great transitional palette. I've also have been using it to fill in my brows when I fancy a slightly more fuller brow (despite having a fringe)

Harry Potter and The Golbet of Fire. This is to represent all of the Harry Potter books as I've only just started to read this book the last couple of weeks. I've been loving getting back into the Harry Potter books you get so much more from them than you do the films (despite the films being awesome)

That's it for my favourites. Not many this month but I've enjoyed keeping it minimal! x




No comments:

Post a Comment