A Little Pause.


So it's been a little while since I have done any blogging of late, in fact I wrote this post ages ago and thought I'd posted it but apparently not... I'm currently in my third year at uni and it's safe to say that I am swamped with work! not only the uni work but I have taken on a little extra work as well to help me in the long run (hopefully) And of course on weekends I have my job which is definitely needed to fund my work. I suppose what I'm trying to say is my blogging routine (if there ever has been one) will take quite the dive for the foreseeable future whilst I focus on my degree. I will still do the occasional blog post, it's my favourite time of year so I will try to get as many posts done as I can but unfortunately they wont be as frequent as I would like them to be. As I said I feel it's important to focus on my degree at the moment so that will be my main priority, I don't want to completely run myself down. However blog posts will be making an appearance keep an eye out on Bloglovin and Twitter!

I hope your enjoying the Christmas festivities! I'm so excited for Christmas I'm like a little girl come Christmas time! I hope to get some posts up before/around Christmas if I can't Have a fabulous Christmas. x

No comments:

Post a Comment