Friday, 12 December 2014

Missguided Party Wishlist

missguided party wishlist
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
It is the season for Christmas parties, so naturally I have been browsing the internet for the perfect outfits. I've never been one for online shopping as I find I end up sending half the items back because they just don't fit right (I think its due to me being slightly out of proportion) anyway back in October I was browsing the Missguided website and fell in love with a couple of items and promptly ordered, the items fit great and look fabulous. So it was only natural that I would head straight to Missguided for my party season pieces. I have put together a little wishlist of things I'm keeping an eye on for my next few parties over the Christmas period. I cant recommend Missguided enough the delivery is prompt and the quality of clothing is amazing. I'm so happy I've finally found a website that has sizing suitable for me. I'm not a huge fan of accessioning unless an outfit really calls for it so I went for the basics a fab pair of shoes a clutch and an awesome outfit. I hope you like it and inspires some of you this season. x

No comments:

Post a Comment