Wednesday, 8 April 2015

The Bobbi Brown Corrector

I often find myself asking, What was my make up routine without this? I'm totally serious. when I do my make up without using this I have instant regret. I bought this so long ago that I'm actually nearly out of it and in need of repurchasing it (which I sure will)

I suffer with bad under eye circles and to be honest I'm surprised it took me so long to purchase this. I use this in the shade Light Bisque which I was matched up to when I went into store. It's a peachy toned colour to counteract the darkness. I apply this after my foundation and use my ring finger to apply a small amount of product mostly to the inner corner area of my eye, I find this is my worst spot for darkness. I then just blend the excess across the rest of my under eye area. If I feel I need a little more coverage then I'll add a tad more product. I don't use too much of this as I find products can crease on me. It's suggested you use a concealer on top but you don't have to if you feel it would be too much. personally I do, just a little to the lower eye area to make sure everything is covered well. It's quite a thick and creamy consistency, but I wouldn't let this put you off if your worried it might be too heavy for under the eye as it blends so finely and evenly. It comes in a small little pot which is great for travelling or taking out with you for touch ups as its so compact.

I honestly couldn't live without this in my make up routine. I think it makes so much difference to how my make up looks and make me look so much more awake. x

No comments:

Post a Comment