Essie's Wicked


I'm going to start this post off by saying I don't know other bloggers out there successfully take really nice photo's of their hands and nail polishes, it puzzles me and am greatly envious of.

I don't often buy Essie polishes, In fact I only own a handful of them which were bought last winter. The price of them seriously put me off for so long, especially when there's some great formulated slightly more affordable options around. However... Since I bought my first two last winter I have been a little bit hooked and always looking at the counter when I go in. I've decided to only invest in colours I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of. So I picked up this little number called 'Wicked' its a stunning deep red/brown shade, when it catches the light you can really see the colour stand out. I think its perfect for the autumn/winter months and I'm already wearing it now (never mind this transitional nonsense) it looks great on, especially now my nails are a little longer than usual. I find nail polish always lasts better when my nails are buffed but this stuff just lasts on the nails so well.I really recommend this colour if your after something deep which honestly goes with a lot of outfits, this will be on my nails for a long time I feel. x

No comments:

Post a Comment