Tuesday, 13 October 2015

On the Go Nude Lip

I've found recently that low maintenance lipstick has been a must for me, last month I was all about doing a full nude lip (here) but this time I've found that I just want to chuck something on my lips and go, mostly because I'm literally running out the door because I'm running late. Anyway a little while ago I got a little spend happy and decided I wanted to try a Clarins Light Instant lip perfecter. I am super late to the party as they never really appealed to me, lipgloss type products aren't usually my thing as my hair just gets stuck in it which is incredibly annoying.

I felt like branching out and trying something different, I picked the shade 02 as it seemed the most 'me' colour. It's a lovely pale pink/peach colour which has the smallest colour payoff but gives a really nice glossy finish to the lips its definitely a perfecting gloss/balm as its really nourishing on the lips and sits really comfortably. Its one of those products where you can throw it in your bag and just top up during the day without the use of a mirror, which sometimes is a blessing. I know a few people weren't the biggest fans of the packaging but I actually love it, the squeezable tube allows you to push just the right amount of colour out without over doing it. I just love it.This product has completely converted me and I now feel that I must own every shade in the collection... x

No comments:

Post a Comment