A Slight Absence.


I have fallen very quiet again on my blog and I have had a good reason although I haven't quite explained myself. I recently got offered a job in London and for the last month I have been living with my fabulous friend who has put me up till I find somewhere more permanent and I couldn't be more thankful. It's safe to say that full time work has taken its toll on me, I knew it would be tiring but gees it really is! I don't know how so many people do it and have busy social lives and blog regularly too. It's all new for me so I'm still trying to figure everything out and how to juggle different parts of my life, so to the people who do read my blog, bare with me I will get back into the swing of things but for now it will be as and when. It is a little disappointing as this is my favourite time of year but as I said bare with me as soon as I sort some kind of routine for myself I will be back regularly. x

No comments:

Post a Comment