Monthly Favourites


I have been a such busy bee and already haven't stuck to my blog schedule (slaps wrist) I'm really finding it hard to juggle work, social life and blogging however, I found some time today to plan some posts and get them written up so that I can try and into the swing of things. Some of you may have noticed some changes to my blog, I have been attempting to re brand my blog, its slow but getting there, I feel a change in design is on the cards next and I should finally be happy.

This month I've been using some products old and new and loved all of them, first up I repurchased the Origins Drink up Intensive Mask simply because I've missed using it, its the most nourishing face cream I think I've ever used and I wake up feeling like my skin has most definitely had a drink, my skin has broken out quite badly this month and I knew adding this product back into my skincare routine would help tidy my skin up a bit and hopefully help get rid of any scarring. It also smells incredible too which is the best bonus.

A new item to my collection is the Maybelline Master Ink Liner in Matte I picked this up after watching Kaushal from KaushalBeauty using it in her tutorials and thought it was exactly what I've been looking for and it is! its a really nice matte black, like, super matte, it lasts a long time and is so long wearing I can see myself using this for a long time.

My Nars Sheer Glow Foundation has been my go to this month, my skin has been quite bad, so I've been wanting to cover it up a bit, especially for work. it gives enough coverage on blemishes but it also gives a healthy glow and dewiness to the skin which has disappeared from my skin this month.

I repurchased my Maybelline Eraser Eye this month as I realised I reaaally missed using it under my eyes to conceal and highlight, its a dream to use and so affordable, I honestly think it could have a much higher price point (although I'm glad it doesn't) given the fact its such a good product, I find this really helps lift the face and cover dark circles, its definitely a product for light highlighting and under eye concealing. 

I cannot believe it has taken me this long to get some Zoeva brushes. I've been using these three brushes predominantly this month to do an everyday eye, from L-R they are the Luxe crease, Luxe petite crease and the Luxe smokey shader. they make applying eye shadow a dream, they blend so well and distribute the product exactly as I want, my only thing is washing them... So far I've washed one brush and it didn't go so well so fingers crossed the others wash better!

And finally it is my beloved Nars Laguna Bronzer, this is my favourite bronzer I've used, I repurchased it again for NYE and have used it since, I love it so much, its a nice daytime bronzer when used with a light hand but can be built up for more of a night time look, its definitely my go-to for a night out it looks amazing on. x

No comments:

Post a Comment