Thursday, 24 March 2016

Things to do over the Easter Weekend

With the long Easter weekend upon us, I thought I'd post a few of ideas of what you could get up to with your weekend for those lucky ones of you who do not have to work but would like something to do. Unfortunately I'm having to work Saturday and Easter Monday so my weekend has been broken up, I do however have Good Friday and Sunday to do something fun, so here's some of my ideas...

1 - Get baking! there's nothing more relaxing than spending some time in the kitchen and baking something delicious. my personal favourites are a Strawberry and Cream Victoria Sponge or a mouth watering Lemon Drizzle Cake.  

2 - Go to the cinema. I love going to the cinema and watching the latest film releases, I confess myself a little film buff. Zootropolis is a fantastic film and a great one to take the little ones to, or if your like me and an adult but love talking animals it's also a great choice. Batman vs Superman is released on Good Friday which is certainly going to be well worth a watch and may well be what I end up doing this weekend.

3 - A pamper session. Take some me time and pamper yourself, lush have some incredible products in with the new Spring season and their Easter collection is to die for! I find when you have the time there is nothing better than some quality time with yourself to make yourself feel good, so why not use this time for that? 

4 - Spring Clean! Seeing as its the first official day of spring this weekend its the perfect time to have a good clear out of the things you've been meaning to. It is always so refreshing to have a clean home or room and its such a great way to start the new season.

5 - Cook a delicious roast! Nothing says Easter like a big roast dinner on Sunday afternoon/evening. Cooking with family/friends is always fun, and there's always satisfaction in laying out a delicious meal everyone enjoys!

So there's a few ideas of things you could get up to this Easter weekend. I for one will be spending Easter Sunday with my boyfriend, hopefully cooking up something tasty, maybe with a little trip to the cinema thrown in too. x

No comments:

Post a Comment