Monthly Favourites #3

So we're at the end of march...madness! The month for me has flown by as usual! I mean how crazy is it that its soon April! 

First up for this month is my new eye shadow palette by Charlotte Tilbury, I picked up the shade The Dolce Vita (£38) it has a stunning array of colours to take you from day to night, I've enjoyed using this for daytime use, it gives such a stunning warm yet fresh tone to the eye. I also have used this for a couple of nights out I've had and really enjoyed vamping up the look with just the one palette which I love, it gives such a stunning look. And just saying following Charlotte Tilburys tutorial on how to create the looks makes it so much easier to look chic!

For my base I've been turning towards something a little more light and dewey on the skin, so I pulled out an old favourite of mine the Georgio Armarni Luminous Silk Foundation (£37) I hadn't used this in a long time but, god damn I love it! its such a lovely light and dewy base which instantly makes your skin look healthier and brighter (something I've needed this month I can tell you) To pair up with this I've wanted to to get on board the the whole 'triangle under the eye highlighting' thing so I picked up the Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener (£21) This stuff has been amazing at brightening up my under eyes and works really well with my Bobbi Brown Corrector, if your looking for a brightening concealer then this one is a must try I absolutely love it!

This really didn't photograph well, but my skin had really needed a moisture boost recently. I'm not sure whether it's the weather or products I'm using but my skin has been super dehydrated recently, so I reached for something I hadn't used in a while but always keep close by. Garnier Moisture Match for Normal to Dry Skin (£3.99) its a really nice thick cream which feels so comforting on the skin and really leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and of course super ready for foundation.

Finally for make up I decided I wanted to up my blush game so where better to dive in than Nars Orgasm Blush (£23) nothing like going the whole hole hog ey! I'm pretty much a bronzer girl through and through I don't really use blusher just because I've never really mastered the nack of a light hand. However with this I find I can go lighter or heavier depending on when I'm wearing it. I absolutely love this blusher. It's simply beautiful, it gives such a nice flush to the cheeks that could be built up if you wanted but if you do go slightly heavy it blends out so well, so you don't have to worry too much. I definitely want to build my collection of these!


Considering I've been experimenting a little more with my fashion recently I only have one fashion item this month and it is this stunning bag from Zara. Its the City and Chain bag (£89) I've wanted this since last summer when I fell hopelessly in love with it and finally bought it a couple of months back when it came back in stock, its safe to say I'd been hunting it down. I have absolutely loved using it constantly since. It's real leather and really adds a little something more to an outfit, its chic and edgy which I love. I feel it has a slight Chanel air to it which I think is what attracted me to it. I've used this for a while now and can see it being a staple for me, its simply timeless. x

No comments:

Post a Comment