Sunday, 2 October 2016

Autumn Beauty Wishlist

Autumn is most definitely upon us and I couldn't be happier, its my favourite time of year with colder weather which means nicer clothes and being able to cover up more and Halloween and Christmas! I'm such a big kid when it comes comes to this time of year I just love it!

with the new season upon us I've wanted to change up some of my beauty bits which means I'll want need to buy some more pieces, I've put together this little list of things that I'm really wanting to purchase over the next couple of months so I'm beauty ready for the season! First up is the Becca  - Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop... I know, I know how the hell do I not own this already?! I was put off by the price at first and then we couldn't get it in the UK... Well now we can which is fab, my friend uses this and her highlight is always looking fleeky so Its definitely on my list to help give me a gorgeous glow for this time of year. To go along side this is the Dior Skin Star Foundation, I had a tester of this a while ago and fell in love instantly it gave me medium/build-able coverage with a satin finish that lasted all day, paired with this highlighter I reckon it would be a killer combo!

I have quite a few autumn lip shades so I'm thinking go of picking up something a little lighter but still plumby that's where the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Selma Secret comes in, its a stunning berry toned purple/pink which would look amazing for daytime wear. I've swatched it in store and it really is stunning and I think it suits my skin tone well, There's a few others from the range I have my eye on and no one can buy just one new lipstick a season am I right? I feel like this is the season to give bold brows a go, I've always wanted to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, It's allegedly the best one out there so I think why not... I've seen so many people using this online and their brows look incredible, I think I could probably get away with it and not be too heavy handed.

I've used up a lot of my foundations all at once which is quite honestly heartbreaking! because we all know how much replacing just one is... But I do want to give something new a try and that's where the Dior Skin Star Studio Foundation. I had a tester of this a couple of months back and fell in love with it, its such a gorgeous medium coverage foundation that gives a satin finish to the skin and just looks flippin fabulous throughout the day and still giving just a little glow!

So many people own this product and I cant believe I actually don't, considering it's very much targeted at my skin type the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, I'm in need of a new cleanser and I feel this may be the one, I've had my eye on it for a long time and think now is a good time to give it a go with the change it weather my skin is definitely in need of a boost. When it does come to skin care I do tend to stick to what I know, by that I mean I usually repurchase products because I know my skin wont react badly, I do think its time to maybe give a new toner try. I've read so much about the Pixi Glow Tonic it seems like its such a cult favourite, its meant to be super good for giving glowing skin which is something my skin is definitely in need of! I think using a gentle exfoliater is so important to keep the skin looking good so I'm going to have to pick this up soon and give it a whirl. 

Last but not least is the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I was given a few testers of this a little while ago and they lasted me ages which is amazing because it was enough to make me want it! It felt gorgeous pushed into the skin before bed and my skin felt amazing in the morning! I feel like this is exactly what my skin needs for the winter days and nights, my skin gets much drier with the colder weather so this is a must for me. I've always been a little scared of using oils as my skin has reacted badly to them but it didn't with this one and I know oils are so good for the skin so I can't wait to put my pennies together and treat myself. So they're my top picks for the coming season... I hope it gives you some ideas of products if your unsure on what to change up, what are your picks for the months ahead? x

No comments:

Post a Comment